Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Sneak Peak...



I wanted to show you the finished product of my crate seats in my classroom.  Here is also a picture of the rocking sofa that matches.  I've had the sofa for about 15 years.  I bought it at a yard sale for $25.  My grandma and I recovered it once and just last summer a wonderful parent of a former student recovered it again.  I love it and so do the kids!  All the first grade blogs and Pinterest postings have inspired me so much.  Check out the lamp!  A Target lamp embellished with felt flowers.  I just used my Sizzix machine to cute some felt and used a felting tool to fuse the flowers together and BAM...a cute lamp!  I am all about cute!  Well, I think these things make my home away from home feel more like a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment